The EI device option is designed for doors that require a means of switching when someone depresses the pushpad on the panic device during egress or retracts the latch using an authorized key in an outside trim. Also included is an on board cylinder key switch (mortise cylinder not included), green LED, red LED and 100dB piezo alarm that can be utilized per the customer’s needs. Always used in conjunction with other security items, the EI can help create various types of special locking applications. For example, when combined with a logic controller, power supply and magnetic lock, the EI can help create a delayed egress system. The EI is UL listed as panic and fire exit hardware as well as UBC standard 7-2 (positive pressure).
- Priced to be the best value for durable and attractive loss prevention panic hardware
- Pushpad/Latch bolt position switch outputs
- State-of-the-art electronics for reliable security and instantaneous switch activation
- Tamper resistant switching electronically monitors pushpad, latch bolt and outside key access
- Dual LED visual arming indicators (one red and one green)
- Authorized access switch output