The Electric Integration (EI) allows the exit device to interface with a Detex 800 Series logic controller and other manufacturers’ electrified hardware for a variety of customer specified uses. This includes, but is not limited to, Delayed Egress function, Exit Alarm with special functions and special locking arrangements as defined in NFPA 101 and other model codes.
- Integrates with logic controllers, power supplies and most security equipment, to provide reliable, integrated loss prevention protection
- Controls foot traffic, deters unauthorized exits, prevents loss and meets building code requirements
- Multiple switching choices for ease of use
- State-of-the-art electronics for reliable instantaneous switch activation
- Tamper resistant switching monitors dead latch and outside trim input
- Simple “plug-in” header type terminal strip located near end cap for easy installation