Prevent losses at emergency exits with Detex delayed-egress electronic hardware. Depressing the pushpad initiates an alarm and an irreversible 15-second delay before the lock releases, allowing exit through the door. Security personnel have time to respond before a loss occurs. The DE EasyKits provide a secure locking system with 15-second delay and 100dB alarm when someone attempts to exit. The DE EasyKit is ideal for retail stores, healthcare, assisted-living facilities, childcare, sports arenas and any location where a special locking delayed exit is required to prevent theft or to protect those trying to exit.
The DEx10EEX EasyKit provides a secure system with 15-second delay and 100dB alarm when someone attempts to exit. Unlike the DEx10EX, this system has no electromagnetic lock.
- All hardware items provided with one easy-to-order, easy-to-specify part number
- Factory-programmed, pre-wired delayed egress controller / power supply
- 10 ft. flex conduit loop
- Code-compliant delayed egress signage
- Fire Alarm override connected at controller / power supply
- Heavy-duty angled end cap deflects damage away from panic device
- System does not require magnetic lock, panic provides delayed exit