Available with V40 Rim and V50/V51 Surface Vertical Rod Exit Devices
The Weatherized Electric Latch Retraction (ER EX W) function is designed for entrance and exit doors with panic or fire exit hardware exposed to weather environments where remote unlocking, remote dogging, or access control is desired. The ER EX W is listed as a UL panic and fire exit hardware device and conforms to UL 1034-34 Temperature Section 34, UL 1034-54 Dust Section 54, MIL-STD 810F, Method 509.4 (salt fog test), MIL-STD 810F, Method 506.4 (driving rain test) and UBC standard 7-2 (positive pressure). Power supply and controller must be installed in a NEMA 4X enclosure or located in a controlled, moisture-free environment.
- Controls foot traffic, deters unauthorized exits, prevents loss and meets building code requirements
- Durable design provides years of trouble free protection, saving on replacement costs
- State-of-the-art electronics offer reliable security and instantaneous alarm
- Momentary or maintained latch and pushpad retraction
- Switches to monitor pushpad