Available with V40 Rim and V50/V51 Surface Vertical Rod Exit Devices
The EX W device option is designed for doors or gates that require a means of switching when someone depresses the pushpad on the panic device during egress in a moist, outdoor or other such application. Always used in conjunction with other security items, the EX W provides a normally closed or normally open contact that can be used for a variety of different uses such as turning on a remote horn or strobe, turning off a magnetic lock during egress or used to initiate a delayed egress system. The EX W is UL listed as panic and fire exit hardware as well as UBC standard 7-2 (positive pressure).
- Priced to be the best value for panic exit hardware
- Provides reliable loss prevention protection 24-hours a day
- Tamper resistant housing protects internal switching, preventing manipulation
- Switch capable of signalling at low currents for integration to a central control station
- Integrates with other loss prevention equipment
- Large, steel reinforced pushpad with black ABS cover resists damage