Available with 10/40 Rim, 30 Mortise, 20/21/50/51 Surface Vertical Rod Devices and 60/61/62/63/70/71/80/81/82/83 Concealed Vertical Rod Devices
The Electric Latch Retraction (ER EX) exit device option is designed for entrance and exit doors with panic or fire exit hardware where remote unlocking, remote dogging, access control or automatic door operator is desired. Also available weatherized.
- Works with any type of access control system
- Provides a means for remote dogging and lockdown
- Continuous duty motor for quiet operation – no solenoid
- Simultaneous latch and pushpad retraction
- Long term dogging capability