Available with V40 Rim and V50/V51 Surface Vertical Rod Exit Devices
The Electric Latch Retraction (ER EX) exit device option is designed for entrance and exit doors with panic or fire exit hardware where remote unlocking, remote dogging, access control or automatic door operation is desired. Also available weatherized.
- Controls foot traffic, deters unauthorized exits, prevents loss and meets building code requirements
- Durable design provides years of trouble free protection, saving on replacement costs
- State-of-the-art electronics offer reliable security and instantaneous alarm
- Momentary or maintained latch and pushpad retraction
- Switches to monitor pushpad