Available with V40 Rim and V50/V51 Surface Vertical Rod Exit Devices
The EA device option is designed for doors that require a hardwired, alarmed panic device with remote signal and bypass. When the alarm sounds a remote signal can be sent to turn on a remote horn, strobe or other security device. The alarm can also be bypassed using a remote button, keypad, card reader or other access control device. The alarm, with approximately 100dB will sound when someone attempts to exit, alerting management that an unauthorized exit has occurred. With electric switching that monitors the pushpad, the EA provides a high level of security while also meeting all life safety concerns.
- Heavy-duty ribbed aluminum rail extrusion
- Priced to be the best value for durable and attractive loss prevention panic hardware
- Alarmed Exit Device powered by 12V or 24 AC/DC power, with 9-volt battery backup
- Remote Bypass input allows authorized use without an alarm
- Single mortise cylinder (sold separate) provides arming and dogging
- Armed and disarmed field selectable status indicator