Available with 10/40 Rim, 30 Mortise, 20/21/50/51 Surface Vertical Rod Devices and 60/61/62/63/70/71/80/81/82/83 Concealed Vertical Rod Devices
The Delayed Egress (EE) option is designed for applications that require a delayed egress, alarmed panic device. The alarm, with approximately 100 decibels will sound when someone attempts to exit, alerting management that an unauthorized exit has been attempted. The alarm will continue to sound, but the door will remain locked for 15 seconds, which deters the unauthorized exit and provides the responsible party time to respond to the alarm.
- Secure installation prevents mistakes, enhances security and reduces maintenance
- Provides immediate egress while securing against entry during a power failure/fire alarm
- Accommodates all types of mortise cylinders with a standard Yale cam
- State-of-the-art electronics offer reliable security and instantaneous alarm
- Armed and disarmed field selectable status indicator
- Fire alarm input can be connected at power supply or panic bar