Available with V40 Rim and V50/V51 Surface Vertical Rod Exit Devices
The EB is designed for primary and secondary exits that require an alarmed panic device. The 100 decibel alarm will sound when someone attempts to exit, alerting management to the unauthorized exit. Available in various configurations, the EB provides security while meeting all life safety concerns, offering an exceptional value. Also available weatherized.
- Heavy-duty ribbed aluminum rail extrusion
- Priced to be the best value for durable and attractive loss prevention panic hardware
- Alarmed Exit Device powered by standard 9-volt battery
- Single mortise cylinder (sold separate) provides arming and dogging
- Armed and disarmed field selectable status indicator