Available with 10/40 Rim, 30 Mortise, 20/21/50/51 Surface Vertical Rod Devices and 60/61/62/63/70/71/80/81/82/83 Concealed Vertical Rod Devices
The Exit Alarm (EA) device option is designed for areas that require a stand alone alarm on an emergency exit door. The approximate 100dB alarm will sound when someone attempts to exit a door by depressing the pushpad, alerting management that a violation has occurred. The internal alarm with remote signal and remote bypass capabilities is ideal for doors where both security and life safety are a concern.
- Controls foot traffic, deters unauthorized exits, prevents loss and meets building code requirements
- Powered by standard 9-volt battery or 12V or 24V AC/DC power with 9-volt battery backup
- State-of-the-art electronics offer reliable security and instantaneous alarm
- Low Battery Alert (Audible/Visual)
- Visual and audible arming indicators