The 40xW Series weatherized rim exit device is super-heavy-duty panic and fire exit hardware for use on all types of narrow stile single and double doors with mullions that are or may be exposed directly to the weather. The patented mounting plate and strike locator system ensures the easiest and most accurate installation of panic hardware available. In addition to listing as UL panic and fire exit hardware device, this device conforms to UL 1034-34 Temperature Section 34, UL1034-54 Dust Section 54, MIL-STD 810F, Method 506.4 (driving rain test); and MIL-STD 810F, Method 509.4 (salt fog test).
- Heavy duty angled end cap deflects damage away from device
- Tough and durable design for years of trouble-free service in high-use, high-abuse inclement weather environments
- All exposed surfaces are finished over stainless steel with PVD, an environmentally-friendly finishing process
- Outside trims are easily changed or re-keyed without removing device from door
- Fast and easy installation saves time and money
Exit Alarm Options
Exit Alarm With Battery – Weatherized (EB W)