Designed to limit stockroom access to employees only, the ACDxV40EXx1S-1 EasyKit offers industry-proven code compliant life safety and security hardware for high-use doors with a cost-effective alarmed access control solution. Employees enter a common access code, temporarily bypassing the alarm and allowing an employee to enter the stockroom without sounding the alarm. A stockroom keypad is no longer required and the employee can quickly and easily return to the sales floor without fear of an alarm sounding. Customers trying to enter the stockroom will cause an alarm to sound, which can only be reset with an employee entering a common access code. Code compliant for both emergency exit doors and fire exit doors, the stockroom to sales floor EasyKit helps control who enters your stockroom.
- Cost-effective alarmed access control with panic hardware in one easy-to-install kit
- Pin code can be changed in seconds with no keys or cards to manage
- Alarm features digital codes for Master, Management and Passage (used for Auto-Arming)
- Alarm has audible low battery warning
- Alarm can be hardwired (power transfer or electric hinge required and sold separately)