Automatically Operated Door (with Delayed Egress and Latch Retraction)
Control automatically operated doors by means of a controller that activates the operator. Electric Latch Retraction is activated before the controller signals the operator to open the door. A switch or an access control system manages the initial input that commences a sequence of activities at the controller. A delay is enforced on unauthorized exit attempts and sounds an alarm, giving staff time to respond.
- All hardware items provided with one easy-to-order, easy-to-specify part number
- Turnkey, complete with everything needed, without a complicated installation job
- Heavy-duty angled end cap deflects damage away from device
- The reliable AO19 offers all the features you expect in an automatic door operator at no extra cost
- Available in various configurations, for single and paired openings