The ECL-230X-W-TDB is a weatherized code compliant, battery alarmed, rugged 3-point dead bolt, panic device with photo-luminescent sign providing maximum security and a 100 decibel alarm for secondary exits. Independent laboratory testing shows that the ECL-230X-W-TDB can withstand up to 16,000 pounds of pull force.
- Attack resistant design for maximum holding force
- Proven durability and reliability at a reasonable price
- Time tested construction resists attack from the inside
- Durable photo-luminescent sign absorbs light to then “glow in the dark” when lights are dimmed
- Surface/flush reversible strike
- Low profile meets International Building Code requirement allowing for 4” maximum projection off face of door