The Detex 12-800 is a universal logic and power supply controllers that allow for total control over all electrified hardware. The controller receives input from a switch, access control or any dry contact device and processes it into the desired output. One controller can manage applications for up to two doors, such as standard egress, delayed egress and interlocks. All connections for local or remote signaling are contained in one box. The 12-800 logic controllers provide at least 2A of DC power at the door. A battery backup/charging circuit is standard with each controller to deliver an uninterrupted source of power for up to 4 hours (battery sold separately).
- Power supply and controller all in one box
- Controls up to 2 separate doors for standard egress or 2-door interlock applications
- Relays may be configured to wet or dry connections
- Status LEDs toggle on or off for easy troubleshooting
- Single AC line voltage required to activate