These magnetic switches are designed primarily to serve as sensing devices to detect the opening of a door or window; to assure that a protected door is securely under surveillance; to serve as a trigger for a wall-mounted Detex Exit Alarm; to signal that a door has been inadvertently left open; and to be used as a direct switch to set off many kinds of audio and visual alarms.
- Tamper protection – mounting screws inaccessible when door closed
- Components potted to protect against shock and moisture
- Provides assurance that protected doors are under surveillance
- Minimizes false signals due to loosely closed doors
- Switch rated for over one million operations under load