The CS-4730 Series heavy-duty keyswitch push plate combinations are used to momentarily activate low-voltage electrical devices or turn them on/off. They are commonly used to turn an operator or any activation device on and off and provide secure activation of an automatic door.
- The CS-4730 Series push plate switches are designed to provide reliable activation of any automatic door
- Wiring is made simple with a pluggable wiring harness
- The CS-4730 Series fit 2-gang electrical boxes with no adapters necessary
- The CS-4730 combo switches feature a key cylinder along with a 104739 faceplate
- The keyswitch and push plate switch can be set up to work independently, or the cylinder can be used as an economical way to secure the push plate switch in after-hours applications