Now. Only from Detex. Maximum locking strength.
Detex introduces a maximum security, code compliant, alarmed, 3 point dead bolt, panic device. The ECL-230X-TDB has 3 large dead bolts designed for maximum holding force, a photo-luminescent sign, a 100 decibel alarm and a durable ramped end cap. For maximum protection, 6 locking points per door specify ECL-230X-TDB-DX3.
Hold force testing by an independent lab shows that the ECL-230X-TDB device has the power to keep the door locked even with 16,000 pounds of pull force per door.
Other features and options that differentiate the ECL-230X-TDB from competitors:
- Bolts are designed for superior engagement and maximum strength
- Simple to install prevents problems and costly return visits
- Low profile meets International Building Code (IBC) requirement allowing for 4” maximum projection off face of door. Several older locks no longer meet IBC. Authority enforcement is expected in many jurisdictions. http://publicecodes.citation.com/icod/ibc/2009/icod_ibc_2009_10_sec003_par005.htm
- Photo luminescent sign absorbs light to then "glow in the dark" when lights are dimmed
- Optional Inside Pull (IP) provides ideal grip handle to pull on while closing and throwing deadbolts
- Optional DX3 bolts provide greater hinge side protection with more engagement, keeping the door locked, even if the hinge knuckles are cut off and removed.
- Available with optional Interchangeable Core Cylinder, pre-installed – suffix IC7
- Optional hardwired kit, powers up to 3 locks, specify – BE-961-1
- Available for use outdoors / wet environments – ECL-230X-W-TDB
View the ECL230X Video
How to Order (PDF document)